What is your return policy?
Please follow these steps to return your merchandise:
1. E-mail our Customer Service Center and request a Return Authorization Number (RAN) for your merchandise return and shipping details. Include your original Order Number from your original invoice.
2. Include all original packaging with the merchandise, along with original invoice, original bar tag, any accompanying materials and a short note explaining the reason for your return. Clearly mark your RAN on the outside of the shipping box on the front side. For security reasons, do not write "Electronics" anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Send your merchandise to us via US Postal Service Registered Insured Mail. Insure the package for the full value of your purchase. Retain the tracking number for your records. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged while shipping.
Please ship all returns to the following address:
P.O. Box 360005
Decatur, Ga. 30036-0005
4. After we receive your package, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition and authenticity of the returned merchandise.
5. A refund or customer credit (for exchanges), less our initial shipping and insurance costs, will be issued within 10 business days. All refunds for orders paid by credit card will be refunded to original credit card account. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement. All other refunds will be refunded by company check.
What if I don't see the product that I'm shopping for?
If you are looking for a particular product or electronic item that doesn't appear on our online store, send an e-mail request to us at:
Please try to include as much product information as you can supply such as model/sku #, manufacturer id, etc. We will do our best to find your product at a wholesale price!